Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hello Again!






Well I thought my blogging days were over. Just never got around to it anymore but here it is late Thursday night and I am still up. I should NEVER drink caffeine past 3 in the afternoon. At least the caffeine buzz motivated me to do my 3 mile walk! Ahh..the price we pay! So here are some recent photos from this summer of love. These pics range from our trip to Little Gasparilla Island to the 4th of July to a mother who does not work in the summer and does not have much else to do than take tons of photos of her adorable two year old because he is growing up WAY to fast. And I mean WAY WAY too fast. Photographing his everyone facial expression will have to do until I figure a way to keep him two forever. I know I have said with every age and phase but I really do believe this is my favorite age. At least until he is two and half.

1 comment:

Niki said...

I do love his facial expressions! It looks like he wasn't too sure what to think of the horse!!

I've been trying to figure out for 11 years how to make each stage last longer... I think I would be a millionaire if I had that answer!!

Welcome back to the blogging world!!