Tuesday, March 17, 2009

POOL PARTY!!






Ryan was away for business this past Saturday and Santi and I had the day to ourselves. We started with a morning trip to the Saturday market where we dined on those delicious mozzarella pies! Then we went to Target and bought a baby pool and water toys. The weather was so gorgeous we just had to. At the time I didn't realize how little the pool was. As you can see it is really tiny. No room for Mom. We will definetley have to upgrade before too long. Regardless, Santi thoroughly enjoyed playing in his new pool inside and out.

The best part of the day was just sitting and watching him play and talk. As his mother, I can honestly say that he is absolutely enchanting. Life has been so hectic lately that I have just been rushing through the days. You know, get up, get ready, go to work (yuk), get home, cook dinner, throw a load of laundry in, dishes, baths and bed and then Ryan and I work on house projects. No wonder I have been feeling so grumpy! So thank you Santi for reminding me how to just sit and just be.

1 comment:

jag said...

Now that looks fun! For a small pool, he sure fit a lot of stuff in there! What a cutie!