Saturday, February 28, 2009

Valentine's Day Hog Hunt






Okay this is my 3rd attempt to post. Last time I had written a very eloquent essay on the Florida history and geneology of the days events, when Santi hit the power strip power button. I do not have the heart to do it again! But just know it was great day and Santi loves riding shotgun with no car seat. I know that is not good but we only rode around the 8,000 acre ranch. No real roads or speeds over 15 miles an hour. And also, the hogs were not killed. The good ol' boys catch them with their bare hands, put them in the cage on the back of their truck and then drive back to their property in Ft. Pierce. Yikes!

2 comments:

Niki said...

Great pics! Looks like Santi is a "good ole country boy!" LOL And... what could be more fun than riding shot gun and then getting your picture taking with a hog?

jag said...

Girl! This sounds like some fun! Reminds me of my Grandfather's farm. "Sometimes you wanna' go where ever dinner has a name." I'll never get used to that though. "Mmm... that's excellent pork." "Yeah, we've been fattening Franky up for ya'!"