Thursday, January 8, 2009

We're Back!!



What up faithful bloggers!! The Suarez crew is back and ready to blog. This holiday season was very eventful to say the least and we are more grateful than ever for all the small stuff. As usual we did alot of traveling around the state of Florida to visit our families. Santi enjoyed chillin' with all his cousins and being spoiled completely rotten by all the grandparents. He was showered with more gifts than any 1 1/2 year old needs. Santiago is really into anything with wheels. Anything. It is his great obsession in life. He lays on the floor so he can get an up close view of those wheels turning. Too cute! He is also slightly obsessed with air planes in the air. He can hear 'em coming way before I can. I know when one must be near when I see his little head tilt, he starts searching the skies, looking and then he get his visual!! He starts with pointing and smiling and yelling "ane, ane ane" (that is Santi speak for air plane of course) Here are just a couple of pictures of Santi inspecting some wheels. I will do my best to get a montage of all our recent travels posted soon!

3 comments:

jag said...

OH! I needed a Santi fix! So, a facination with trains, planes, and automobiles, huh? And, a STRONG appreciation for routine? Could this bee a future planner like Daddy? I wonder... He's so precious. Come over for chaos ANY TIME! I miss ya girl. By the way, I quoted your "laundry meatball" phrase on the blog and I think you've started something. Belinda has taken it to the next level with "laundry meatloaf!"

Marcie said...

He is so so so cute. Brian just looked over and said he looked like a giant (our guys still have some catching up to do!) I can't WAIT to get together for our playdate!!! Call me tomorrow and feel better!

Niki said...

Yeah... glad to see your back to blogging!! It is sooo cute when Santi spots a plane!! Antonio thought it was great when he also spotted the moon and said moooon mooooon!