Monday, November 17, 2008

First Black Eyed Cutie Pie!




Well, Santi got his first black eye this past weekend. Poor guy took a nasty spill off an ottoman - right onto our tile floor! Thank God he was OK - just a little cosmetic damage. Now that we know he is fine, I couldn't resist taking some shots. I especially love the ones of him reading in his crib. He is a man of ritual and his ritual at night is bath, bottle, teeth brush, Mom or Dad read book and then he must take the book and go over it to make sure we didn't skip any of the good parts. Every night I am amazed at how sweet he is as we leave him babbling (or it could be fluent Japanese) and turning the pages to his book. Precious Precious Precious!!!

2 comments:

jag said...

"Precious" is right! You have to be a real cuttie patootie to pull off a black eye with that kind of style. Looking at the pic of him reading reminded me of when he crawled over and sat right on the carpet at my shower to hear the book the kids made me. So sweet!

Marcie said...

Oh my goodness! He is just sweeter than sweet! I miss you! Let's get together soon!